Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 11 - I worry about Mariah - Her RUMBI Grill Sleepover

Some days I worry about Mariah (ok - I worry every day, just some more than others).  Last night after the movie she decided to stand (or sleep) in line at the new Rumbi Grill that opened up today.  The first 100 people in line got a free meal every week for a year.  Mariah has never eaten at a Rumbi, but her friends Kaitlin and Lindsey Ball) has.  Right after the movie she drove over to get in line.  Her friends got there early and set up a tent.  They ended up being number 33 and 34 in line so they got their free meals (I just hope she likes the food).  They spent about 12 hours in line ...... now you see why I worry!

Below are Kaitlin, Lindsey and Mariah getting their booklet (they look a little tired to me).







 

2 comments:

  1. I hope she likes the food too - Way to go Mariah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Mariah. I hope you enjoy the food also.

    ReplyDelete