Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov 18 - Christmas List - Try #

I post one selfish thing a year.  My Christmas list.  I will try and get other members of my family to give me their list so shopping for them will also be easier.


Last year I posted my Christmas list because I thought it would make shopping for my Christmas gift easier.  I was trying to save everyone time and effort.  Little did I know that all my friends went out of there way to get me things NOT on my list.  Let me be perfectly clear - You DO NOT need to think outside the box.


This is the same list (and pictures) I posted last Nov 17, 2010, with the exception of the trip to Hawaii and a new computer.  It looks like we are going in July (can't wait to go with the Welchs!).  The cruise to Alaska is still on the table.  You should have been saving all year for these items and, as a forewarning, things that don't make it under the tree this year will still be on the list for next year.

60 inch plasma TV screen
Ford F150 Fully loaded (of course), any color will do
14 x16 foot shed (for my workshop)
New woodworking tool to go in shop
Entertainment center (for the 60 inch plasma)
Gift certificate for our kitchen expansion (around $30,000)
5 Cruise tickets to Alaska
New Side-by-side 4 wheeler with trailer (see below picture). Which will be pulled by the new pickup truck

This is just a partial list so if you need more ideas, please give me a call!








4 comments:

  1. Nice list - I guess we will see how good you have been this year. I'm sure glad I have Derek's name this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you get to go to Hawaii. Keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you take that Ford F150 in pink?

    ReplyDelete