Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dec 7 - Never Forget

Dec 7 is a day that we should never forget.  The events that happened in 1941 changed history.  Many lives were given to support our freedoms and the freedoms of other nations.

Dec 7, 1998 is also the day that I was told I was no longer needed at Boise Cascade.  I was also hit out of the blue with this news and it changed my life.

I am not comparing the two events, it is just "funny" that they happened on the same day.

Can't wait to see Pearl Harbor next summer!  It is one thing that I remember from both my trips to Hawaii.  Very powerful experience for me.





2 comments:

  1. We owe our freedoms to many - I hope we will remember them always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us not forget. My Uncle Herb, Aunt Vera's husband was injured there and spent awhile in the hospital recooperating.

    ReplyDelete