Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 27th - New Window!


They are rock sealing almost every road in Idaho Falls. On Friday, July 23, I got a rock chip in my window. The second the rock hit my window starting cracking. By 4:00 in the afternoon the crack was about 7 inches long. I took it to a rock chip place to see if they could stop it, they called the insurances place and they said I needed to replace my window. So today I got my new window. Doesn't it look nice? Lets hope that I don't get hit with another big rock. I think the window and repair places like it when cities start rock sealing.

3 comments:

  1. I hear it's part of the plan to get people back to work. The more rocks there are out there, the more the window replacement workers get to work, the more taxes people pay, the more roads get repaired. It's all a conspiracy to get us to spend more money to support the government.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Lance have anything to do with it? Hmmmm..... maybe it's not the government in general, just the local leaders in charge of the roads ..... now there's something to consider.

    ReplyDelete