Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 30th - Singing at Scout Camp


There is always a lot to do at Scout Camp. I snapped this picture of some of our troop singing at flag ceremony in the morning. Tyler got 5 merit badges this year. Not as many as last year, but that is because he had most of them already done. I think this puts him over 25 total (maybe pushing 28). He has got one more required one for the Eagle (Citizenship in the World) that we hope to earn at a pow-wow this November. Tyler is doing awesome in his Scouting. I hope that he gets his Eagle project done by this time next year. Way to go Tyler!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Tyler. You are putting in a lot of work and I think you're doing terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler you are doing great. Keep up the good work and get that Eagle. It is a very special award and will help you later in your life. It can be really fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That speaks a lot of his parents too. I think you're impressive, Tyler. It makes me happy to have a great nephew like you.

    ReplyDelete