Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sept 7 - No Cavities! (This is for you Mom!)

Well, today I went in for my 6th month teeth cleaning and guess what "No Cavities". I love it when I hear this. I really like my dentist, Dr. Hoover. He was a member of the Bishopric when when we moved in to the area, and we heard good things about him, so we started going. He is the best general dentist that I have been to! Really good with kids and he explains things on my level (so Micah understand what he is saying).
This picture is for you mom! There is a man-made waterfall outside his office. You know how much I like to take pictures of waterfalls! (I know the picture is not that exciting, but I could not resist putting this one up for you).




2 comments:

  1. Way to go. No cavities would be a great thing for all of you. Wish the rest of our family could say the same. Afraid some of them take after their mother and have lots of dental work.

    ReplyDelete