Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sept 11 - Thoughts are with our Country


I will never forget Sept 11, 2001. I was at work when I heard the news of the first plane hitting the tower. A few minutes after that the second one hit. Then news of a plane hitting the Pentagon, and another plane was down in PA. All TVs and computers where tuned into the events of that day.

When I got home, I remember sitting on the couch watching the news and holding Micah. She was 6 months old and I remember thinking that her world will never be like mine. A lot has happened in the past 9 years. No matter your views on the wars, I hope that you will always support our troops when they are in harms way, or those that respond to emergencies.


2 comments:

  1. Good thing to remember. We are so blessed to live in the country we do and it is free because of those who are willing to serve to keep it free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget 9/11.

    It really did change the world.

    ReplyDelete