Thursday, August 6, 2015

Aug 6, 2015 - Trying to Get Back to Normal

With Tyler gone, we tried to get back to a "normal".  Wendy, Mariah and I all had to work today.  Micah was busy here at home taking care of Bogey.

We got a message late yesterday from Tyler saying that his email day was Thursday.  So I found myself checking my gmail account more then normal.  As of this writing there has been no word from him.  Can't wait to hear from him.  I miss him and love him.

We had a great neighbor stop by and drop off a missionary book.  We have such great ward/neighbors!

Today I took a walk around a park near work.  I have not done that in a while and it was great to walk by the river.  Forgot how nice that can be.  Need to do that more often.

This summer Mariah, Micah and I have been playing a lot of the card game of ..... wait for it ...... Legendary.  It is a Marvel deck building game that we find a lot of joy in playing.  Yesterday we picked up the latest expansion and today we got our first shot at the new cards.  So far I would say that the expansion is a good one.





No comments:

Post a Comment