Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 8, 2015 - EBR-1 Tour with Mariah

This afternoon Wendy, Micah and I drove out to EBR-1 to hear Mariah give her tour.  She has been working out there this summer as an intern for the INL (link is below to learn more about EBR-1).  The site is located about 1 hour from home.  Mariah has worked out there all summer on Wednesday - Monday.  Her weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday.  She will only be out there two more weeks and then she heads back to BYU.

We sure have enjoyed having her back home this summer.  It was great to have everyone back for the summer.  But it is fast coming to a close.  Tyler has left and Mariah will be leaving soon, which makes me very sad.  I like to have my kids around, but I understand that they are making good choices and those choices cause them to leave the nest.








EBR-1 Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment