Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aug 11 - Things that make you go Hmmmmmm

Today was also a busy day.  Mariah volunteered her time at the Idaho Falls Snake River Jam.  She worked in the booth that made tambourines out of paper plates.


While I was walking around the area, I noticed this Idaho Falls City sign posted on a telephone pole.  Not sure if I should turn in the city for breaking the law.  Maybe this is one of those things that parents say "Do as I say, not as I do" (also notice all the nails in the pole from previous signs).



Then we spent the evening at a neighbors house at a party.  The party was hosted by Mariah's bosses and was a work party for their staff.  They also had a few neighbors over.  It was a good time.







2 comments:

  1. I love the sign about no signs - that's pretty much the way government works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimming pool looks great.
    I have to laugh at the sign. That is so typical of those in charge. They seem to be able to break the rules they make.

    ReplyDelete