Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aug 23 - Soft Water

We now have soft water in our house.  We had our old one put in when we moved from Lehi, but it never did work right.  We having been living with hard water for too long.

As I am writing this post on Aug 31, I can say that soft water does make a difference.  We have had it for one week and I can already tell the difference.

We also got a new faucet put in our kitchen sink.  This was Wendy's birthday present.  I also think she spent the money she got from her birthday on our soft water system.



2 comments:

  1. WE haven't got ours hooked up right now. Becky didn't like the sound it made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is waaaay too noisy and I don't like the taste of the water either - I guess we will just have our water hard here in Sugar City.

    ReplyDelete