Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 11 - Another visit to the dentist

Another visit to the dentist.  I think I was just there about six months ago.  Man how time flies.  I don't mind going to our dentist as he is a very good man, and one that we have known since we moved to Idaho Falls (Dr. Hoover).  As you can tell, he does a great job!  See before and after pictures below.

Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.  
~Johnny Carson



Before



After

2 comments:

  1. What a miracle worker. What is this with dentists. Becky,Dad, and Derek have all been to the dentist also in the past month or so. Glad I don't have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about the grossest picture I've ever seen... and I've seen a lot of pictures of smeared pooh ....

    ReplyDelete