Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2 - Utah Trip

Today was the long awaited Golf and BYU Basketball trip.

We have 7 of us leave Idaho Falls early in the morning and headed down to Orem to golf 18 holes at Sleepy Ridge Golf.  I had one of the better rounds of golf in years.  I was able to get about 5 pars and did not get anything over a double bogey.  I basically played bogey golf, which is fairly good for me.

After the game we had dinner Tucanos Brazilian Grill and then headed to the BYU basketball game.  BYU got killed (it was a hard game to watch), as they have had to deal with the suspension of a key player.  It was one of the worst loses at BYU in a long time.

After the game we had some "brown cows", which is chocolate milk poured over some ice cream.  After the brown cows we headed home, so I got home about 3:00 AM.  It was a very long day, but one that I would do over tomorrow.  I had a great times with some great friends!

Below are pictures of the golf course (as you can see the grass is not green).  The link above shows pictures when the grass is green.  Very pretty course.

"Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday"

The Beatles 








2 comments:

  1. looks like fun - when does Wendy get to have her getaway day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete