Friday, March 25, 2011

March 13 - Lost an Hour of Sleep!

I love the extra daylight we get when we go to daylight savings time, but I hate the transition to it.  I would rather just keep the clocks at this time all year round.  In the winter I go to work and come home in the dark anyway, so why not just keep the clocks like this all year?

Anyway, today I really missed my extra hour of sleep.

I also get a little stressed out today, because I am conducting Sacrament meeting, and I always worry that my speakers will miss the meeting.  I remind them a could of days in advance, but I am never comfortable until I see them at church.  Today, my speakers arrived during the opening song ....... I was a little nervous.


Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.
David Letterman



1 comment: