Friday, March 11, 2011

March 4 - Movie night with Tyler

Tonight Tyler and I went to see Tron Legacy tonight.

This is a movie that Tyler has wanted to see for some time.  Several months ago I rented the movie Tron and the kids watched it with me.  Tyler fell in love with the original movie and could not wait to see the new one.  I told him that I would take him (not sure why it took this long for me to take him - sorry Tyler).  We had a great time!


Alan Bradley: I promised you that if I ever got any information about your dad, I’d tell you first, right? I was paged last night; came from your dad’s office at the arcade.
Sam Flynn: So?

Alan Bradley: “So?” That number has been disconnected for twenty years! Two nights before he disappeared, he came to my house. He said he was about to change everything -- science, medicine, religion. He wouldn’t have left that, Sam. He wouldn’t have left you.
From Tron Legacy



2 comments: