Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7 - Free Comic Book Day

Today is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY (but I bet that most of you already know this).  Hopefully you all made it to your local comic book store to get your free comics.  Tyler, Micah, Wendy and I made it to our store.  This is a picture taken outside the store with some of the security guards (they don't let everyone get in the store).

"With great power comes great responsibility"
From the Amazing Spider-Man




Today's Alsaka Picture - Wendy and I at Mendenhall Glacier

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got some good comic books.
    Nice picture at Mendenhall . . . somehow, I don't think you took that photo though . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I start my computer, I see a picture of Mendenhall. I even have a pin on my jacket from there. Glad you got the comic books.

    ReplyDelete