Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8 - Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  I want to say a special thanks to my mom.  I truly am grateful for the many things that she does for me and my family.  She has sacrificed so much and I know that I have not said thanks enough.  I love you mom!

Also need to say that I truly do love the mother of my children.  She is my best friend and I feel blessed everyday to have her as my wife.  She is a very hard worker and a great example.  I love you Wendy!

Wendy got a gift she has wanted for a while.  I did not have to go to the dress or flower shop to buy her gift.  I ended up going to the home improvement store.  She got a rototiller for Mother's Day!  

A mother understands what a child does not say
~ Unknown



Today's Alaska Picture 







1 comment:

  1. That will be a gift that keeps on giving. You will enjoy that very much.
    Just think we were in Kechican (sp) Alaska for Mother's Day last year.

    ReplyDelete