Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12 - Tyler's Hard Work and Storm Cloud

A couple of days ago I asked Tyler to clean up the edging around our sidewalk.  He started last week and finished up a couple of day's ago.  He worked hard at it.

Funny thing is that Grandpa Bates showed up today to do the edging for us.  I did not think it was that bad, but if Grandpa Bates has to come down from Sugar City to do our yard work, then I guess that I need to do a better job.  Anyway, Tyler beat him to the edging.

Having the edging done allowed Grandpa and Becky to go 4 wheeler shopping in Idaho Falls.

Good job Tyler.

I also snapped a picture of a storm that had just passed through the area.


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job Tyler and Micah - it looked superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you kids. Grandpa was impressed also. They had fun at the ATV dealerships. Mariah wants a boat and Tyler a Razor. Don't know about you kids. Micah liked the 4 wheeler though.

    ReplyDelete