Monday, July 4, 2011

July 2 - Special Post - I made it a year!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of this blog.  I never thought that I would make the goal of taking a picture every day and posting it on a blog.  I believe I have a picture and post for every day of the year.  I know there was a day or two that I missed a picture, but I am going to count this project as a success!.

Below is a picture of the "blogger" group.  Pictured left to right in front is Kendra and Grandma Bates,  Becky is standing next to me in the back.  We each have a blog where we try and post a picture a day.  They helped me make it this far.  Thanks for joining me on the journey!

Some of the most popular posts have been the following ...
     Nov 17
     Aug 15
     Sept 17

Here is to one more year?!?

Note - their blogs are listed on this blog site.

2 comments:

  1. Great job everyone!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all done a great job. I'm just lucky to get a picture posted.

    ReplyDelete