Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14 - Harry Potter Night!

Tonight Mariah's life is at an end, or at least she thinks so.  She went to the midnight showing of the last Harry Potter movie (or HP7 part 2 as we like to call it).  She is not sure what else her life has in store for her after tonight, but I tell her there will be other movies.

She got in line at around 2:30 PM for a movie that starts at Midnight.  She will be inline for 9 1/2 hours and watch a 2 1/2 hour movie.  She spent the evening with her friends and I am sure she had a good time.

We got there at 6:00 to make sure that everything was ok.  The news crew was doing a live shot (first picture below). The line was 1/2 around the building.  I bet it was a very fun evening.

O to be young again.





2 comments:

  1. CRAZY! I hope it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time understanding the pull of the Harry Potter books. I tried to read one once and could never get into it. Hope it was worth it Mariah.

    ReplyDelete