Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aug 21 - New (or Used) Car!




Well, we did it. We got a new addition to the family today. We spent a couple of hours at the car shop, but we got Mariah a car. I think overall we got a good deal and the car is in good shape.

We also got to spend part of the day celebrating the wedding of our Bishop's daughter. The wedding was at the Rexburg Temple and they had a reception in the evening. The temple president preformed the wedding and it was one of the best "pre-marriage" advice I have heard. I wish I could have a copy of it.
We drove the new car to the reception, so today was a good day!




3 comments:

  1. Love the new wheels Mariah!

    Now, do you get to drive it to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of my eldest son, "Oh yeah, baby!" Mariah, I've never been so happy for you! KAPOW if there ever was a KAPOW. Can't wait for you to take e around for a drive sometime. By the way, are you allowed to drive it or just look at it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking car, Mariah. Guess it was worth the wait. It is my favorite color also. Enjoy it. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete