Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 7 - Seaside Day




We took things a little slow today. Went shopping at the outlet mall, and got some clothes. Kids swam in the pool and we did a little grocery shopping. We then went to a couple of art shops in Seaside. We bought a couple of pictures of the coast. We ate out at a place called Puggy's. Micah and I had our rematch in golf. This time she was not as sharp, so I did win. We came back home and I taught the kids "nerts", a card game I have played most of my life. We watched another episode of "Psych", which we have watched nonstop this trip.


These pictures show our view from our room, and our living area. The place we stayed at was very nice.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a real nice place to stay. It was nice you had some uninterruped time with your family.

    ReplyDelete