Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 3 - Cannon Beach







Here is a log of the items that we did this day.

I get up and take a hour and half walk on the beach.

Wendy and I attend sales pitch on becoming a member of this "timeshare". This takes all morning, but we get $75 for our time and some "points" added back on to my parents account.

We go to Cannon beach to see tide pools. We see Haystack rock, walk about a 3 miles (at least). I take pictures of a couple that got engaged in front of me. We go to farmers market and buy fruit, Clam Chowder from Moe's, some bread brownies. We come back "home". I fall asleep, and kinds go swimming on beach and in pool. Tyler gets sick (from the sea water), like I did when I was young. We go shopping and buy funny hats and play games at video place. We eat pizza at local place. Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Love the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you Welch's/ You were able to pack a lot into your day.

    ReplyDelete