Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aug 26 - Back to School (Part two), Water Kickball, and Tyler Loves Me







Tonight was Tyler's back to school night (this is the last year we have all our kids in different schools - YEA!). His attitude is fairly positive as nothing much bothers Tyler. He also had to go help our Cub Scout pack play water kickball. He does a great job as a den chief.


Also, a word of advise, don't get dressed in the dark. When I put on socks this morning, I did not notice that one had writing on it (as seen in the picture). Good thing I did not take my shoes off until the end of the day. I guess this is a left over sock from our trip to Alaska, where we had socks for each kid. Since we could not take them, we took a sock to represent each one. Some how Tyler's sock ended up on my foot.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that's great. Who thought up the brilliant idea to sock puppets of themselves anyway? She should be given an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy working with the boys Tyler. Back to school night. That seems like such a long time ago that my kids went to school here in Sugar. Now Becky will start back to school tomorrow on Monday as a teachers aid. She will be great at it and the kids will love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sock - I think we could make a bundle selling personalized socks with messages on them. They would be a great new idea for "the gift for the man who has everything".

    ReplyDelete