Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aug 25 - Back to School Night - Part 1


We had two back to school nights tonight (and one tomorrow) as Micah and Mariah had theirs tonight. It is amazing how different a elementary student's attitude is towards school versus the attitude of a junior in high school. One was all ready to go and one was not too excited (I will let you guess which one had the positive attitude).


From the above picture, you can see that Micah brought all her supplies so she will be ready to go. The backpack weighted as much as she did. Mariah (not pictured) has just a few supplies in her locker. She was also going to bring her history book to school, but left it in the car (she forgot it was there).


Wendy and I know that both these kids will do well in school this year. Mariah has a big year ahead as she prepares for ACT and other college prep classes.

3 comments:

  1. ACT's were the bane of my Junior Year. Just getting you pumped up, Mariah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to bothe of you. It is fun when you are Micahs age but I agree High school can be much different. I never did seem to fit in at High School and I'm glad those days are behind me. There are some things good about old age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you need to know you learn in preschool - that's why I'm going back tomorrow. I forgot to go to preschool so I have to go back now.

    ReplyDelete