Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oct 15 - No Show for Dinner

Tonight was our night to have the Spanish missionaries over for dinner. Wendy worked hard on a nice meal, I had to make an emergency stop at the store and we had to make room for two more at our table. All of this work, and they did not show up.

It may sound like I am complaining, but I am not. I got a good meal at home and we got to do some service. I think in times like this the Lord see our service, even if our work is not seen by others.








3 comments:

  1. My family feels the same way when we either feed the missionaries or they don't show up to be fed. Actually, the most common comment from the kids ... and Jared ... is always, "Hey, what are these? Real dishes? What happened to the plastic ones?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes you feel good when you can serve others even if they don't show up. It is the thoughts that count.

    ReplyDelete