Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct 8 - Thinking again of Great Grandma


My thoughts again are turned today towards my grandmother. Every time I look at our flowers I think of her. She is doing great for someone her age. I know that she wishes she was in better health. I am glad that my parents and Jody are with her and that her other family members (Aunt Leah and others) are also able to talk and visit with her. She is a wonderful person.


These flowers are some of the last ones left in our backyard. Hard to think that winter is just around the corner.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not too excited for winter to come. I'd like to live in year-round warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to see winter come. The flowers have been so pretty this fall. Mom loved the geraniums and had quite a few in her house year around. I can't seem to get them to grow inside for me.

    ReplyDelete