Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oct 20 - Comic Book Day

Okay, I will admit it. I still like to go to the comic book store and check out the new comics. Every once in a while I will also buy one. Today I bought two. If you did not know, new comic books come out on Wednesday, so this is the day to check out new comics. I guess I like the "art" of comics. The color and the drawings have always caught my attention.

So no making fun of this!

This is a picture (not a good one) of the two comics I got today.




2 comments:

  1. Good for you Scott!
    Let the true geek shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all loved the comics when I was a kid. My Dad used to read them to us from the papers each day. We psted comics up on the walls of our home when we lived in a two room log house by the home Lyle lives in. For years we could go out and look at the comics on the wall. Part of the log hoouse is still there. Wonder if the comics are still on the walls.

    ReplyDelete