Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 4 - New Sleeping Arrangements

Today when I got home I was told that Mariah and Micah would be switching beds around.  This is not a task that I thought I would have to worry about when I got home.  I was hoping to spend the evening watching the NCAA final tournament game.

However, when Micah gets something in her head, she has to do it right now (she gets this from me and it is not a good trait to have).  I told her we would would work on this some other night, but that is not what she wanted, so she cleaned out her room.  Mariah and her started taking the beds apart.  Normally this is not a big deal, but the bed that had to be moved was one my dad build.  It is a solid piece of wood that needs to have about 20 Allen wrench bolts taken out of it.  We got the bed apart and moved to the new room, but it still had to be put together.

Needless to say, the game was about ready to start, so Wendy said that I could go watch it and she would help finish the move.  I have a great wife and she has a poor husband.

You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones



3 comments:

  1. What a great job - you guys really worked all week - so much for spring and so much for a break???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a lot of work, but it must feel good to have everthing so in order. Great work. Wendy you spoil Scott. Guess he deserves it.

    ReplyDelete