Saturday, April 2, 2011

March 31 - Birthday and Parent Teacher Conferences

I would like to thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday.  I had a good day.

I went to work in the morning (and I am grateful I have a job), then spent the evening at Micah's parent/teacher conference.  It is fun going to Parent/Teacher Conferences.  Yesterday, Wendy and I went to Mariah and Tyler's school for their conferences.  When you have three kids in three different schools, it makes for a long evening.

All three of my children are great students.  They each have their strong points.  Mariah is a wonderful student who is an excellent writer.  Just about every teacher commented on her writing.  Tyler is very helpful in all of his classes.  Just about every teacher commented on him being a gentleman.  Micah is a great reader, who is very helpful in her class.  I am grateful for all of my children.

Children are like wet cement.  Whatever falls on them makes an impression
Dr. Haim Ginott



2 comments: