Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 7 - MORE SNOW - WHEN WILL IT END???????

You have got to be kidding me, when will it end???????  I have no more words to say about snow.  This is not a repost of an old post - these pictures are from April 7 and the morning of April 8th.


Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do? 
Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice. 
Bruce Wayne: Well today I found out what Batman can't do. He can't endure this. Today you get to say "I told you so." 
Alfred Pennyworth: Today, I don't want to. 
[pauses for several moments] 
Alfred Pennyworth: But I did bloody tell you. 
From The Dark Knight (2008)







2 comments: