Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb 1 - Guess whats for Dinner

Tonight I ran over a Jack-o-lope and so I brought it home.  We put it on the wall and also cooked it for dinner.  Many people say that they are not real, but if you have ever been to Wyoming or Idaho, then you know better.

I kind of like doing the quote thing last month, so I think I will continue it for a while.  No one complained about it.  I think I will stick to pop culture quotes for this month.

'If he'd just pay me what he's paying them to stop me robbing him I'd stop robbing him!
Butch Cassidy, played by Paul Newman in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid


3 comments:

  1. We know jackalopes are out there. we have never caught one though,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to process that quote for a while. I think that my brain wave function for today has been shot. On the other hand, my mind totally buys the fact that there are jackalopes. Think I'm headed to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I didn't have to eat with you guys!

    ReplyDelete