Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 10 - Getting ready for Mariah's Date

Mariah has a date on Saturday.  It is a dance at school.  Wendy is helping make some of the flower arraignments (I can't remember the name of the flower that guys wear .... and if I could I know I would not be able to spell it).

Sleep update .... things are not going well, we are still in the hide-a-way, but I think Wendy will not last long.  She is ready to get out the air mattress.

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine"
Rick Blain in Casablanca (played by Humphrey Bogart)


2 comments:

  1. My Dad used to call this the "boot in the rear". I can't spell it either so I won't even attempt to. You did a nice job Wendy and I'm glad you showed it to us. You should go into the business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boutonnière - I looked it up for you . . .

    ReplyDelete