Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feb 17 - Wendy fixes Dinner

Wendy fixed dinner tonight!

Wendy had her PAT meetings tonight so she was gone all evening.  Mariah had a school event and went to dinner with her friends.  So that left Dad, Micah and Tyler to fend for themselves.  The kids did not want my "Mac and Tomato" special, so we went to Wendy's for dinner. (get it?  - Wendy fixes dinner - it is funny because it is a play on words).


Scarecrow: ‘I haven't got a brain... only straw.’
Dorothy: ‘How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?’
Scarecrow: ‘I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?’
Dorothy: ‘Yes, I guess you're right.’
Wizard of Oz



2 comments:

  1. Hey - Wendy's made my lunch yesterday - I love their frosties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like their chile and since I don't make it at home because Dad and Becky do not like it, I usually get it with a vanilla frostie and some plain rootbeer without ice. It makes a great rootbeer float.

    ReplyDelete