Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jan 24 - Frost

I have seen several pictures of frost on trees on many of the blogs, so today is our turn to post some.

We had frost on trees until about 4:00 pm.  At my work, we have a park near by and the all the trees were covered.  It was also very foggy, which is why the frost did not melt off until late afternoon (around 4:00 pm).

Wendy took these pictures.

Because of the frost, I thought a quote from Robert Frost (US Poet) would be appropriate.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
"The Road Not Taken (1916)





2 comments:

  1. That quote of Robert Frost is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less travelled roads are sometimes the most fun - I remember having to memorize this poem in 7th grade in Mr. Luke's class - that was a looong time ago.

    ReplyDelete