Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jan 26 - Photoshop Night

Here is a picture with 4 different effects on it.  Still learning about photoshop (and I think I will be for a long time).  There is a lot to the Photoshop program.

Tonight was the second night of my class.  Two down and one to go.

You may have to zoom in to see the details of the picture.  I also had to remove the date on this picture (it was in orange in the lower left corner).  I did not spend a lot of time removing the text, so it does not look that great.

Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish, and someday, you will be a real boy.
The Blue Fairy in Pinocchio (1940).  Screenplay by Ted Sears.



3 comments:

  1. You and Kendra are pretty fancy with your photoshop. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My greatest addiction, as of late .... I love Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to learning myself someday. Looks like you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete