Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 3 - Sick (Dad stayed home from work)

I was not feeling too well today, so I stayed home from work.  I think this is the first sick day I have had in years (two or three at least).  I was feeling about 88.7% so if I had something that was pressing I could have gone, but I did not want to make others sick.

I have taken my medicine, got some food in me, and taken a nap, so hopefully I can make it to work tomorrow.

Tonight we had dinosaurs for dinner.  They tasted a lot like chicken.

All this has happened  before, and it will all happen again, but this time, it happened in London.
Narrator Tim Conway in Peter Pan (1953)


2 comments:

  1. Those look like a lot of fun. I'll bet any kid, or big kid, couldn't resist them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything tastes like chicken - they look good, though.

    ReplyDelete