Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan 2 - Christmas List Review ....

Today, I feel that it is important to review my Christmas list that I posted in November. I figured everyone would want to start thinking about my birthday that is coming up in a few months. Maybe with a little more warning, you will be able to save up for the things on my list.


Did not get the following:

60 inch plasma TV screen Ford F150 Fully loaded (of course), any color will do

14 x16 foot shed (for my workshop)

New woodworking tool to go in shop

Entertainment center (for the 60 inch plasma)

Gift certificate for our kitchen expansion (around $30,000)

5 Cruise tickets to Hawaii and Alaska (the Fire and Ice Tour)

New Side-by-side 4 wheeler with trailer (which will be pulled by the new pickup truck)

We are getting (with some money that was provided from family):

New computer, however we still need the professional photo printer


Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do.
John Wooden

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid your wish list will be a wish list for quite awhile.

    Nice picture of Wendy and Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to find a genie in a bottle to work on those wishes Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that comment supposed to be a subtle hint?

    ReplyDelete