Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan 10 - Flickr Test - Mendanhall Glacier


Mendanhall Glacier, originally uploaded by S.W.Welch.

I posted this picture from Flickr. If you don't know what Flickr is, think of it as YouTube for pictures.

Flickr allows me to post blogs and link them to this blog, so if everything works right, this will appear in my blog (which it must have worked because you are reading this).

You should be able to click on the picture (or link) to see my Flickr account. I have 6 pictures in there from our Alaska and Oregon trips.

Please give it a try to see if this works (and let me know).

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures - I was able to click on the picture and view all of the ones you have. You guys are getting pretty fancy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works great Scott. It was fun to remember our trip to Alaska. I'm so glad we went and hope in 4 1/2 years we can go again with a few more.

    ReplyDelete