Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 7 - Still working on Computer ....

Ok, so a new computer is work. My pictures are not transferring over as planned. I am getting them transferred, but it is something that I have to babysit (can't start the transfer and go to bed and have it all be done). I think this is going to take some time, as I have 6000+ photos to transfer.

Tonight I was playing with the camera in the computer. Took this picture of me for fun. Call it a self portrait.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
The Wizard, played by Frank Morgan, in The Wizard of Oz (1939)




2 comments:

  1. Nice picture Scott!

    HOW LATE WAS IT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you still had a sense of humor at that time. Computers can really get the best of me sometimes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete