Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan 1 - Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that 2011 is a productive one for you.

Below are some pictures we took at midnight. We are not much of the party animal type, so we just watched it on TV.

I also have rethought my plans for this blog. I think for the month of January I will include various quotes from famous people. Today's quote is from Michael Jackson and fits with the theme of setting goals (or resolutions).

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change
Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror






3 comments:

  1. I welcomed in the New Year sleeping altho I was up a lot in the night when everyone else was asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I look in the mirror I can't see the "man in the mirror". Perhaps my mirror is broken? Maybe I will work on the "woman" in my mirror instead . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke rung in our New Year at about 3:00 a.m. Guess you could say that he dropped the ball. BTW, I like the new look of your blog. Fresh for the New Year, right?

    ReplyDelete