Friday, December 31, 2010

Dec 31 - D&C 76:22 & Cupcakes

D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!


I hope that you enjoyed some of my scriptures this month. It was a fun experience putting these on. I think for January I will go back to normal posts, until I come up with another idea. I did enjoy the "Grateful" postings in November and the scripture sharing in December.

Hope everyone has a Happy 2011!

Micah made these cupcakes yesterday. She was so excited as these are her first cup cakes that she has ever made. She did a great job!



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you did a great job Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were those from the baking kits that you and Wendy gave to all of the niece? Nice. Koria will have to give it a try here when she feels better.

    ReplyDelete