Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dec 12 - D&C 59:18-20 & Beauty of the Earth

D&C 59:18-20

Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;
Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul.
And it pleaseth God that he hath given all these things unto man; for unto this end were they made to be used, with judgment, not to excess, neither by extortion


One of the things I am more impressed with every day is this wonderful Earth that we have to live on. There is beauty all around this earth, both in the mountains and in the oceans. It is amazing to me the complexity and simplicity of Gods creations. He truly does love us.

For those others who are posting pictures on their blogs, thanks for sharing them.




2 comments:

  1. We do have beauty all around us. This blog has been good for me as I have searched for different things to take pictures of. The mountains and nature still win out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty is found by looking for it. I am grateful we are doing the picture blogs - it makes me look for the beauty around me.

    ReplyDelete