Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec 4 - Finished Puzzle & 3 Nephi 15:9

Today we finished a puzzle that my parents sent to me a few months ago. Mariah, Micah and I like to work on puzzles and this one was tricky. You can't tell very well from the picture, but it is a painting by Norman Rockwell. We had to "endure to the end" to finish this puzzle.

3 Nephi 15:9

Behold, I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life




2 comments:

  1. Some days enduring is all we can manage. We can't give up - we must hold out faithfully enduring to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days it is hard to endure especially when you are in pain. Sometimes I feel like I am coming unglued. Hang in there everyone, I know it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete