Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dec 18 - D&C 42:22 & Wendy

D&C 42:22

Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart, and shalt cleave unto her and none else.

Today is a special day for Wendy and I. Dec 18, 1991 was the day that we got engaged. Wendy remembers the events better the I do, but I have never forgotten this day (it is exactly 1 week before Christmas, so it is easy for me to remember). We have always exchanged small gifts to each other to celebrate the day. Today she gave me this book and I gave her a CD. We usually go out to a dinner and movie to celebrate. We did the movie and dinner thing yesterday, as there is a BYU football game on today. Wendy has her priorities straight (see why I love her)!




1 comment:

  1. You two were destined to be together I guess. Congrats on the anniversary guys!

    ReplyDelete