Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 2 - Isaiah 9:6-7


Isaiah 9:6-7


For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The might God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.


Today nothing special happened. I had tithing settlement tonight so I did not have much time at home after work.


2 comments:

  1. I can't help reading this scripture with the song going through my head. Tithing settlement is pretty special I would say. It allows us to declare our worthiness to enter the temple. Thanks for helping a lot of people go to the temple Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Becky, I can't read or hear these words without hearing the tune in my head. Becky and you have some cool ideas for December.

    ReplyDelete