Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 8 - D&C 14:7 & First Gift

Doctrine and Covenants 14:7

And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.

It is always a tradition of mine to try and be the first person to put a wrapped gift under the Christmas tree. I know that I don't wrap the first gift, but I do try and be the first one to put one under the tree. Maybe Wendy lets me be the first, but it is something that I try and do.

I love to see gifts under the tree as it reminds me of the greatest gift that we have, that of eternal life.




3 comments:

  1. We have all been given the best gift from Jesus Christ - hopefully we remember to thank Him for it by keeping his commandments and helping others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that exchanging gifts is one of the special traditions of Christmas time. Our Savior has given us the greatest gift of all. I'm glad we are celebrating his birth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did you wrap that all by yourself?

    ReplyDelete