Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec 30 - Isaiah 1:18 & Black and White

Isaiah 1:18

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

This morning we had a fresh layer of snow (not like they are getting in Denver .... hope all is well in Colorado). Nothing like a fresh layer of snow to cover up all the dirt and brown snow. Just like the Savior does with our sins, if we follow Him.

We also had some visitors at our house today to play some games. We love it when the Black family comes to play! Jared would not let me get pictures of him playing Just Dance 2. Looking back at this, it might be a good thing as it would have broken my camera. I know my eyes are still trying to recover from him "busting a move".











3 comments:

  1. Wow! You all look so serious - i hope you had fun playing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look very serious. I guess you were just trying really hard to get it right..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You didn't take pictures of Jared dancing? I assure you, I have a few of my own. They had a great time being there with you guys that day. Thanks for letting us crash the Welch house when we come up. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete