Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 7 - Matthew 11:28-30 & Resting

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


I had to snap a picture of Micah tonight as she was asleep. She looks so peaceful. She works hard and plays hard each day, so she is always tired at night. I think that is how all of use should be, work hard all day and then rest. When I saw her sleeping, I thought of the above scripture. One of my favorite scriptures that I learned on my mission. This was one of our zone conference scriptures. I think it has multiple levels of meaning.......




2 comments:

  1. Great scripture - I guess I need to work harder so I feel better when I get to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are sleeping very well Micah. When we work hard we do rest better because we are tired.

    ReplyDelete