Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dec 15 - D&C 25:12 & Tyler's Concert

D&C 25:12

12For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads.
Tonight was Tyler's band concert. He plays in both Jazz band and Concert band. Tyler plays the baritone sax (and the alto sax). He was asked to switch to the baritone sax last year because no one was playing this instrument. When he plays you can hear him as he is one of the lower instruments in the band. He loves playing in the band. Going to a band concert has been a tradition in our family for many years. I am glad my kids can play musical instruments.




2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Tyler. You have develped a great talent there. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tyler! You rock!

    or should I say you JAZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete